County AND State SERVICES
|Fire District #1
||Christopher M. Chesner
|Fire District #2
||Elizabeth Booth, District Administrator
|Department of Health and Senior Services
||Fred Jacobs, M.D., Commissioner
|Moorestown Public Library
|Public Schools Administration
||Timothy Rehm, Superintendent
|New Jersey's Clean Energy Program||www.NJCleanEnergy.com
Clean Energy Brochure
Resources for Veterans
New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
The Burlington County Department of Military and Veteran's Services
William H. Snyder Post 42 American Legion
P.O. Box 731,Moorestown,NJ, Moorestown, NJ, United States, 08057
Local Veteran Owned Businesses:
- SunnySide Inspections LLC
- Located at 200 Chester Avenue #275 Moorestown, NJ 08057
- SunnySide is a veteran owned and operated business. Owner Ryan Francis, is a combat veteran that served four years on Active Duty. Additionally, they provide a $35 First Responder and Military discount.
- Semper Fido
- Located at 131 Kenilworth Road Marlton, NJ 08053
- Semper Fido trains service dogs for military veterans suffering from PTSD/TBI as a result of their service to our country. Semper Fido is a 501c3 non profit that was established in 2011.Veterans interested can apply via their website at semperfido.org.
Local Businesses that Provide Veteran Discounts:
- All Jersey Driving School
- Located at 250 W. Main Street STE 202, Moorestown, NJ.
- Offers 10% military and veteran discount off of driving lessons for immediate family members.
- Revive Bins LLC
- Located in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Offers veteran and military discount of 10% off trash bin cleaning services.