The community calendar is located on the township's homepage. Go to the homepage and scroll down. Click the "Community Events" tab on the calendar to view upcoming events.
Community Calendar Posting Policy
The "Community Calendar" on Moorestown Township’s website is a resource to inform residents and visitors about upcoming community events. A “community event” includes charitable, cultural, recreational or educational events taking place in Moorestown.
All calendar submissions are moderated by the township’s Public Information Office, which will review and approve all submissions at its discretion for conformance with acceptable event standards.
Anonymous event submissions are not allowed. All event submissions must include valid event submitter contact information including a name, email address and phone number. We will do our best to approve events within 48-72 hours of submission to calendar. You are responsible for checking the Community Calendar webpage to ensure your event was posted and all of the information is accurate. There is no charge for submitting an event to the township calendar.
To submit a calendar listing, email email@example.com with the subject line “Community Event Listing.”
Calendar Listings are limited to:
- The name of the group, organization or person sponsoring the event
- A concise description of the event
- Date and timeframe of the event
- Event link (if applicable)
Members of the public may submit event information for inclusion on the Community Calendar, if that event is open to the general public, occurs within the boundaries of Moorestown and meets one of the following criteria:
- Organized by a Moorestown Township department, board or committee; Moorestown Township Public Schools or the Moorestown Fire Department
- Organized by a charitable organization with a registered charitable number and operating within the township
- Organized by a service club operating within the city that performs work that benefits Moorestown citizens
- Organized by a business improvement organization for general promotional purposes
- Organized by county, state or federal government officials
- Is an appropriate, community event that is not-for-profit and open to members of the public
The calendar editor reserves the right to edit event information for length, spelling, language and clarity. The township reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is in violation of this Community Calendar policy or any applicable law. Events submitted containing any of the following forms of content will not be approved for posting:
- Profane language or content
- Events determined by the township to be partisan political in nature
- Content that fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Are commercial in nature, and, in the township’s opinion, are attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services
The Community Calendar is provided as a community service to Moorestown citizens and community organizations. Though the calendar is moderated, Moorestown Township does not endorse or verify the information included. The township does not control or review the content or operation of the websites referenced in event postings.