Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, almost all court sessions are being conducted virtually via MS Teams on Wednesdays. Beginning January 2022, there will be limited "in-person" sessions.
PaymentsPayments can be made in person with cash or check at:
1245 N Church Street
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Instructions for Virtual Court
Please have your ticket/complaint/summons information available for your video session.
Take a moment to watch this short video which explains “Your Rights in Municipal Court”:
Please review your video settings and be sure to IDENTIFY YOURSELF BY NAME (as it appears on the ticket/complaint/summons) for us to be able to identify your file.
Additional important virtual instructions:
- If you have an attorney, contact him/her BEFORE your virtual court session to review your case.
- If you are an attorney, please be sure your client has received a copy of this email.
- Eliminate any background noise (pets, children, music, landscapers, etc.).
- Avoid distractions while on the call (Do not drive a vehicle, watch tv or play video games, etc.).
- You will have the opportunity to speak with the Prosecutor via telephone. He may call you the day before court OR he may call you on the day of court. Please answer your phone when he calls you. AFTER you have spoken to the Prosecutor, you can log into the Virtual session by using the link located in this email.
After your case has been resolved and you have Fines/Costs:
Follow this link www.njmcdirect.com, to pay your ticket /complaint with a credit card.
You will need the Court ID: 0323
Payment can also be made by check or money order payable to “Moorestown Court” and mailed to 1245 North Church Street, Suite 4, Moorestown, NJ 08057.
Should you have additional questions, please contact this court at (856)235-0922